Monday, September 26, 2005

 

Carry on....

I am a big fan of "Carry on" series of movies, esp I love watching Ken and Sid. I am collecting all the movies in this series. Yesterday, I got "Carry on Emmanuelle". This is by far the worst film I have seen, in this series. Centered around "affairs", this film lacks that traditional "Carry on" charm. Keep off this film, if you are new to this series. I suggest you watch "Carry on Up the Jungle" or "Carry on Cowboy" for some real carry-on fun!

Movies I have in this series:

Carry On Sergeant
Carry On Teacher
Carry On Spying
Carry On Cowboy
Carry On Cleo
Carry On Screaming!
Carry On Don't Lose your Head
Carry On Doctor
Carry On up the Khyber
Carry On Camping
Carry On Again Doctor
Carry On up the Jungle
Carry On Girls
Carry On Dick
Carry On Behind
Carry On Emmannuelle



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Indian Bloggers Ring
[ Join | Hub | ? | << | >> ]