Thursday, October 07, 2004

 

Problemsss!

Today I found the excellant TamizManam website. I have been thinking of starting a Tamil blog for quite sometime now, so naturally, when I saw this site, I got excited. As per the instructions given there, I installed e-Kalappai, pressed alt-2 and typed happily in Tamil in Notepad!! Not everything was smooth with IE, which ofcourse, I use for blogging in blogger. Blogger's "New Post" edit field refused to accept the TSC fonts...I saw only junk, like this - «õÁ¡ «ôÀ¡

In Word, If I choose one of the TSC fonts then everything looks fine...but how do I do that in Blogger? Should I specifically mention the font directive everytime?? What to do if I use of the blogger software available, like w.bloggar? What does Murasu's "Convert to Unicode" feature do? I guess I will lose interest in Tamil blogging by the time I make this work!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Indian Bloggers Ring
[ Join | Hub | ? | << | >> ]