Saturday, October 16, 2004

 

Annoying fellows

It is always irritating to talk with some guys. You know you will regret talking with them in the end and sure you will. Some of the fellows I know fall in this category. They have either these irritating mannerisms, asking dumb & dumber questions, stupid grins.....AAHHH!.just thinking about them makes me want to puke! These fellows always find ingenious ways to annoy you (I always had wondered how they can be "ingenious" here !)...They see you do something, learn from it and try to teach you the same thing some days later...They don't open their wallets for *anything*, you will be spending for them and they will ask for more...They always remain in the background, forcing you to make decisions for them also, only to blame you later for the same...They have this supercilious nature lurking around in them, popping now and then to make your conversations with them something to "remember" for a long time to come....They have this knack to get credit for things you did for them...At the end of all these, they tell you the philosphy of life and how to deal with difficult people!! suckers !

[Update (18/10/2004): Sorry if the above post seemed too rude. I couldn't control it, I was in a kinda level-3 irritation when I wrote this! Thx to those who took some time to tell me this post looked quite odd coming from me and prob I shd remove it. I guess I will just let it be there, just as a reminder for me not to write these things out, again. ]

Comments:
No problem Kannan...Even if u write a blog when u r in n-level iritation, I'l continue to like u and ur blogs :)
Keep up ur gud job!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Indian Bloggers Ring
[ Join | Hub | ? | << | >> ]